Wednesday, October 14, 2009


This is a picture I took in Maine. We went to Maine, wondering if we were going to like it enough to live there. Our plan was to come home and start to look for jobs there if we just fell head over heels in love. haha. We did love it, but not enough to live there.
Shelly got sea sick, actually a pretty color of green, and I was just plain cold. Who knew a year later we would be in Rhode Island for a while and LOVING it cold and all.
I keep remembering all of the vacations and fun small adventures we used to take, and I am hoping we will still have many more in the future. I think we will.
Shelly sees her neurosurgeon on the 20th. Options, options, options.
I have been driving back and forth a few times a week to Graham to temp. It is kind of fun working together again. Finn has his own dog walker on those days so he is loving it. It is a commute! Four hours a day. She was staying with family until recently, but they ended up moving. We are looking at options for her to stay in Graham a few days a week. There isn't much in Graham outside of a Wal Mart. It is supposed to be the biggest square in America though... Not too sure if I believe it.
People are so friendly, you almost forget about the things it is missing. Small town vibe with lots of smiles.
Things are pretty much the same right now. I just wanted to update family and friends on how she is doing. She is doing okay, but her TN has progressed. Wind, showers, and brushing her teeth are beginning to cause attacks. Her spirits are high and mine are hopeful for good news and some answers on the 20th. I have found an amazing group of friends through a support group that are living with and people who love people who are living with this. I want to say to them, that i appreciate them. I thank them for their support and kindness, as does Shelly. It is nice to know that there are other people dealing with this thing. Nice and scary. I have come to care about these people and it does hurt to know all of them are in such pain.
Please keep us in your thoughts. Love to all of our friends and family. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment